Sorry I didn't finish my message...
I said the women were treated like divinities!
Nigerians organised traditionnal ceremonies in honor of them. It's very interesting to see in video. At the moment of a ceremonie, people constitute a ring around the midwifes, and in the center musicians and dancers executed a great show. During this time, the main people(the midwifes) welkommed congratulations, thanks from all dwellers. Big surprise, children had to stay out of the ring otherwise a man weltted their feet!!! What a strong education!
In order to show you how important was this action for African people, the women were welkommed by a political man at the main town of Niger, they could also sleep some nights on carpet and not on the floor^^. It's essential to imagine that even if you are a rich man, you don't leave like here, you can't pretend possess a modern house, a fashion car....For exemple, imagine the main roads are like the "routes nationales" in France and can be counted on the ten fingers of your hand! I may exaggerate but remember it's Africa! The poorest continent of the world.
Finaly these four women had left a very interesting experience, and will keep a lot of tokkens.
I link some photos.....
See you soon!
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
2 commentaires:
Why did they choose Niger more than another country ?
Enregistrer un commentaire