jeudi 4 octobre 2007

Congratulations!

Hi !


I allow I'm not very excited by this project. I don't like to reveal my impressions, my ideas!
First I hate people can read what I do, what I think... However I will make efforts!
It appears to me as a way to exhibit bad curiosity! But I will make efforts!

As all of you know, we organized festival the last week with cultural service of Lisieux Mayor.
I was very desappointed to notice that there were just STID 2 who made efforts for coming.
Students are too sad here!!!!!
People complain of Lisieux but they did'nt invest energy when manifestations are proposed or worse vituated Thursday'evening! Congratulations!
What a shame!
Selfishly I was a good experience for me because I met artists and I discovered interested people but I wish it would'nt be the same for all of us!

2 commentaires:

MikaelSTID a dit…

I allow I'm very excited by this project. I like to reveal my impressions, my ideas!
First I like people can read what I do, what I think...
It appears to me as a way to exhibit good curiosity!

Bij a dit…

It was so great! People didn't deserve such a thing. It was a pleasure to work with you on this project. Artists were very cool and open to us, especially Alexandre Kinn who came to our little pub to sell cd's, autograph them and talk to us.
Very nice =)

See Ya !!!